Planning Services Finding
Our planning services help you find the answers to questions like...
- Am I maximizing my employee benefit options for me and my family?
- How do I choose healthcare insurance options?
- Am I maximizing my retirement plan options through my company?
- Should I be doing anything else to save for retirement outside my work plan?
- How do I make sure I’m on the right track?
- How much money do I need to keep for emergencies?
- How much money should I spend on a home?
- What is compound interest and how do I understand the value?
- How do I efficiently manage taxes?
- How do I pay for (or pay back) college expenses?
- What are my risks with starting a business?
- How can I best manage my liabilities/debt?
- What is a good investment strategy for someone just starting out?
We help you find the answers by:
- Reviewing & educating you on your employee benefit program and assisting you with choosing the best options for you and your family
- Understanding and maximizing your health and disability insurance options
- Reviewing your retirement savings plan options through your employer and conducting a retirement savings projection
- Offering other retirement savings plan options that will help reach your goals
- Helping you discover your life goals and putting together a realistic plan towards reaching them
- Setting up specific savings buckets for big purchases, unexpected events, and life circumstances
- Taking advantage of compound interest and leveraging future earnings
- Evaluating the best tax strategy for you to minimize the impact of taxes
- Educating you on 529 college savings plans and other college savings accounts
- Conducting an action plan & risk assessment for starting a business
- Creating a liability management plan for student loans, credit card debt, large payments, etc.
- Building a diversified portfolio by determining your risk tolerance and constructing an investment strategy geared toward meeting your goals